Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 29-05-2005 , 11:39 PM

My bike model

Ok so this is my bike that I am working when I have some spare time to spend on modeling, this is where I am at the moment so please give me some C&C an help me to make this as good as possible.

THX in advance

Oh and yes this is some pictures that i have posted on some other forum but people yust didn`t help that mutch!

user added image
user added image
user added image

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 2 29-05-2005 , 11:49 PM
Wow man, nice bike!!

Keep going!

# 3 30-05-2005 , 08:15 AM
THX mate, I am in middle of exams on my faculty and it would be slow modeling, but I will finish it for sure!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too