Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 15-08-2003 , 12:05 AM
Subscriber

got power?

I wonder how many 3d projects were not saved before the power outage in north east us/south east canadauser added image

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>
# 2 15-08-2003 , 12:30 AM
Vampus
The good 3Der has reserve battery backup user added image

# 3 15-08-2003 , 04:00 AM
Simply Maya OG
Hahah. This was the funniest shit ever. Im in upstate NY. I was in Walmart, and suddenly, the lights start flickering. IM like, "WFT?!?!?!" then it got dark, w/just the emergency flood lights on. lights start flickering at random, that was the neatest shit. there was a line of cars LEAVING walmart, as if it were the end of a big sports game or something. Oh man, what a day, eh?

- Hybrid
# 4 15-08-2003 , 04:02 AM
Wouldnt they be trying to get in? By non-parishable foods for the night...?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 5 15-08-2003 , 12:01 PM
I took a pic of myself and the tv featuring Cnn with the story.
Just for posteriority. user added image

In Vzla .. when we have a power outage (which are quite common) .. we just swear like hell and wait it out.

# 6 15-08-2003 , 03:13 PM
Simply Maya OG

Originally posted by Ultragames
Wouldnt they be trying to get in? By non-parishable foods for the night...?

Well, C. They closed the store down, and basically told everyone to go pay for what you have with you, and leave. I went over to where I work, a grocery store, to buy some bacon for dinner. We got there, and they had closed up and locked all the frozen stuff. Hehe, then we got kicked out of the store cause we were talking to our co-workers, and distracting them. user added image Good thing we got out bacon tho. BACON!

- Hybrid
# 7 15-08-2003 , 03:49 PM
I used to live in the shetland isles and we had a power cut from boxing day through into the new year... (bearing in mind how cold it is up there at the best of times!) so having no power is nothing new..... you yanks just like to complain! :p j/k!!!!!

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 8 15-08-2003 , 08:03 PM
Vampus
The term whining POME comes to mind user added image