Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 91 29-03-2004 , 07:26 PM
Subscriber
another small update. I noe need to work on the island itself a bit more. especially the edges. The small rocks do look better.

clouds and water are both done using Maya Fluids. There is a slight fog in which fluids was used also.

Attached Thumbnails
# 92 29-03-2004 , 09:09 PM
Jea looking wery nice man, keep it up mate, what is next?

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 93 29-03-2004 , 09:12 PM
Jea like reflection of sun in wather wery mutch man, Nice job!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

# 94 29-03-2004 , 09:20 PM
Subscriber
thanks, working a bit more on the texturing messing qround with things. Here is a first pass of the lower part of lighthouse.

The reflection is caused by putting a point light above the clouds and and have an optic FX on it to create a nice glow

Attached Images
# 95 05-04-2004 , 07:24 PM
Subscriber
been really busy but had a few minutes to add a few things. still need to fix island and texturing. I may add a boat

Attached Thumbnails
# 96 05-04-2004 , 09:55 PM
Think that you should make some kind of Surf`s (foamy wave) that crash against the island, hope that you understend me!! user added image And it`s greate that you find time too work on this nice scene again, did ensurance payd for your stolen lap top????

# 97 05-04-2004 , 10:00 PM
Subscriber
just awsome!!

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 98 05-04-2004 , 10:06 PM
Subscriber
I have to figure out on how to emit some particles from the fluid. or even just doing some painting in photoshop. Laptop should be replaced shortly. Txs for the crits folks