Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 18-06-2006 , 09:39 AM

City and panther

Hope you like it...

user added image

please take a look to the original version to see what's going on HERE

cause this small one it's undetailled user added image

(untextured version HERE)

thanx for watching

Last edited by powernemo; 18-06-2006 at 09:54 AM.
# 2 18-06-2006 , 04:30 PM
Subscriber
this picture has a rather intruging style. a bit like a painting. but also like a game environment. its a very curious piece of art.

i think you should round off the ears and paws. and lower the bump map on the bridge (the bridge that the panthers's head is overlapping) a tad bit.

its cool though user added image

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 3 19-06-2006 , 09:02 PM
It's interesting - the colours are kind of garish - which I like. It might be nice to have some broad areas of lighter colours to contrast against the night sky - maybe some Bladerunner style billboards or the like.

With the panther, it kind of reminds me of an old Roxy music cover. To be honest the panther looks very stiff. The foot and his ears just don't look very realistic to me and the expression on his face seems a bit cartoony. I might lose the panther from the image - it just seems a little bit cliched at the moment and is really detracting from the rest of your picture.

# 4 13-09-2006 , 01:44 PM
Subscriber
hahah thats crazy... love the city and the panther... also the red feel of the picture.... user added image