Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 136 04-03-2006 , 10:52 AM
Subscriber
Sometimes it takes more than that.

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 137 04-03-2006 , 11:04 AM
Subscriber
True.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 138 04-03-2006 , 05:28 PM

Originally posted by mtmckinley
If I do, I don't know about it. lol user added image

hmmmm maybe im thinkin of sumone else

# 139 04-03-2006 , 05:29 PM

Originally posted by Tiago2
Wow matt, 13 and have a girlfriend? ahah. Its cool don't worry. So umm is like the climax when u get to hold hands? lol
Im in my later teen years. And yes i have a girl and no maya does not get in the way. y, cause maya isn't it my life.. :attn:
to u and ur girl mattheMAN user added image thou u can't have any can u?, haha i can't get over it. Best of luck with u n ur realationship. hahaha i think i got a bit of ur meaness moldy530.

nah i remember who i was mean to...its all matttheman

# 140 04-03-2006 , 05:49 PM
Subscriber
more..?? yea, remebering bithdays and christmas.

I agree it can not be one thing but i like to keep it simple. listening (not hearing is a good start. Then comes the hard part...user added image :headbang: user added image

take it easy and life will be easy
# 141 05-03-2006 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber
Listning is gotta be done for a relationship. Hearing is a bit different. U can be hearing a song and not really listening to the lyrucs of it. Same with a girl. It not just being there in person hearing her talk, ur mind has got to be there aswell.

<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11595">Click</a> Desert Eagle
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4250#post4250">Click</a> Gas Lantern
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11714">Click</a> Gas Lantern
# 142 05-03-2006 , 12:18 PM
Subscriber
yeauser added image and heart...

It's hard with my wife away so long, she's the only one i can talk to. But at the beginning of our relationship it was hell; she is Japanese and well, you know, the Japanese are a little different in their ways. I thought I could listen, I thought i was a pretty cool guy, aware and respectful.., so when she started pointing out things like 'you never listen to me...' or ' you always treat your friends better...' i was surprised and thought she was full of sh...t. , but after years of her perseverance I could see she was right. (one day i saw my father doing exactly what she was talking about) I put other people ahead of her with out being aware of it, I took her for granted but thought i was being respectful (because I said 'I love you' and I paid the rent).., she needed more than being a 'kept' woman, she needed to be number one. I understand that now, She shares number one spot with myself. I think it important to treat one's self with respect too. But she really pushed my buttons until I understood what she was talking about. She's not at all possessive, she just wanted to be treated like a wife rather than, chief cook and bottle washer with the occasional 'I love you ' thrown in. She used to say 'I love you' is easy to say and so is 'I'm sorry.' Actions speak louder and 'sorry' is no compensation for hurting someone. I know, what else can you say but what she meant was don't do anything to be sorry about. Of course she understands we're not all perfect and so we make mistakes but at times we use 'sorry' as a cure for all ills.

# 143 05-03-2006 , 12:24 PM
Subscriber
how sweet.

# 144 05-03-2006 , 12:37 PM
Subscriber
yea, how lucky too. I'd hate to walk around blind for the rest of mu life. It's great when people help and make you aware of stuff that makes your life better and helps you to stay out of trouble.

You'll understand one day my friend, life is waiting for you to knock on the door. There's a girl just around the corner for you, don't talk to her in this semi-sarcastic, sort of 'think yourself smart ' way because any girl worth a pinch will not think it's cute, they'll just turn they're back, there wont even be an 'event' it will just be a sudden empty feeling in your stomach.

Take it easy mate, stay well.user added image

# 145 05-03-2006 , 08:29 PM
Subscriber
man thanks for ur info..you chould prob give us a few lessons of how to start a relationship. :blush: :bow: :attn:
just like the date doctor. (has anyone here seen the film hitch). if you dont mind could i come to you (mirek) for advice when im older.
that is, if you are still alive in 2 years time.

# 146 05-03-2006 , 09:24 PM
Subscriber
HAHHA still alive in two years hahha :p

# 147 05-03-2006 , 10:23 PM
Subscriber
nothing worse than giving advise when not asked, that's when people hear but don't listen. Advice, what can i tell you anyway, every girl bolts and i haven't seen my wife in 20 months, I've given you all the advice you need already.., and.., did you listen or hear??

by the way, i used to be a councilor 20 years ago and taught meditation and yoga, that's why my mails sometimes have that tone.., don't mean to sound like a smart arse

there was one kid, your age actually, he sniffed glue, got a tolerance to the glue and started breaking into industrial buildings to steal industrial solvents to sniff it, I guess it must be strong. Anyway even the industrial solvents stopped working because he got a tolerance to that and so he drank 100 mls of it when he was, stoned on it (?) and that's how we found him or how he was brought to our attention, we were called into the hospital. Drinking the solvent nearly killed him. I wonder if he lived another two years?? Never found out, he left the program (ran away for more solvent actually)user added image user added image

Last edited by mirek03; 05-03-2006 at 10:48 PM.
# 148 06-03-2006 , 12:23 AM
user added image

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 149 06-03-2006 , 02:21 AM
:eek3:

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 150 06-03-2006 , 09:11 AM
Subscriber
yeah i was listening to you.
i cant really remember everything you said.
i actually wanted advice (which may never happen) for when i already have a gf. i know you have given enough to start one. but what if i had a question that was not in these forums..

its so gross to eat solvent, sniffing is bad enough. he must really be a addict.
whatta freak!!!!! :eeek2:

Last edited by 13th_resident; 06-03-2006 at 09:14 AM.