Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 61 30-06-2006 , 08:29 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Ataraxy
Birmingham, Alabama soon Atlanta, GA

the english were a great influence in the new world. birmingham is one of the major cities in england..

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 62 30-06-2006 , 08:35 PM

Originally posted by 13th_resident
the english were a great influence in the new world. birmingham is one of the major cities in england..

Well its major because above it your up norfhhh and we all wear flat caps and take out whippets out for a walk on the cobbled streets, if your looking at it from London.

Just joking!!

# 63 30-06-2006 , 09:01 PM
Subscriber
My ancestor's from both sides came from England. The Houston's came on the Mayflower and the Norris's whom I am came some time after.

# 64 04-07-2006 , 12:13 AM
Hey hey!!

New member here!! I'm from Australia and i thought this site looked interesting so I joined. I live in little old Tasmania if any of u know where that is!!

You should always be yourself coz the people that matter, don't mind, and the people that mind, don't matter :-)
# 65 01-08-2006 , 06:48 AM
Subscriber
from netherlands, living in melb, australia.

im bored as you can see :headbang:

# 66 01-08-2006 , 02:07 PM
Subscriber
I am from Perth Australia.....(like bcrichplayer!!)

but...life did its thing and now i'm living and working in
Seoul, South Korea..

Interesting place...(and nice super fast internet!!)

Cheers mate.user added image

Sometimes you eat the bear...Sometimes the bear eats you...
Either way...shit happens

https://www.fadedseoul.com
# 67 02-08-2006 , 08:58 AM
Subscriber
Im an ozzy too, and here's a yarn.., ( a lie or a story)

i was talking to Matt the other day on the dog and bone (telephone) about how many noah arks (sharks) we have down under. he asked me about the koala bear, (how much can you bare) i told him it depended on the circumstances .I asked him whats the mail (news) and he told me it hadn't come yet so i told him about some clown who got pinged for a heap of bob hope (dope) and i reckon it serves him bloody right if he got the horrors (withdrawals) . Matt started talking about Harold Halt (salt) but i got confused when he mentioned polotics. I told him about the Johnny Blakes (snakes) but he asked 'who's that'..??? I thought he must have had a few too many long necks (bottles of beer). I told him 'give us a sec' cause i needed to show percy the porcelain (go to the toilet), he asked whose percy, i thought thats a bit crook (strange), i said 'you right mate' and he said 'about what?' that left me bloody speachless, felt like i'd been hit with a piece of 2 by 4 (wood). I was eating a crumpet at the time...

and so it goes, there's heaps of these but actually i dont speak a lot of slang (that I'm aware of ) but I can find out more.., or if there might be a few of the other ozzys out there that might remeber more...
user added image

Attached Thumbnails

take it easy and life will be easy

Last edited by mirek03; 02-08-2006 at 09:02 AM.
# 68 02-08-2006 , 08:21 PM
sweden :blush:

<:-)
# 69 02-08-2006 , 09:18 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by mirek03
Im an ozzy too, and here's a yarn.., ( a lie or a story)

i was talking to Matt the other day on the dog and bone (telephone) about how many noah arks (sharks) we have down under. he asked me about the koala bear, (how much can you bare) i told him it depended on the circumstances .I asked him whats the mail (news) and he told me it hadn't come yet so i told him about some clown who got pinged for a heap of bob hope (dope) and i reckon it serves him bloody right if he got the horrors (withdrawals) . Matt started talking about Harold Halt (salt) but i got confused when he mentioned polotics. I told him about the Johnny Blakes (snakes) but he asked 'who's that'..??? I thought he must have had a few too many long necks (bottles of beer). I told him 'give us a sec' cause i needed to show percy the porcelain (go to the toilet), he asked whose percy, i thought thats a bit crook (strange), i said 'you right mate' and he said 'about what?' that left me bloody speachless, felt like i'd been hit with a piece of 2 by 4 (wood). I was eating a crumpet at the time...

user added image

That has got to be the most confusing looking scentence i have ever seeen.

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 70 02-08-2006 , 09:51 PM
Subscriber
HAHHAHAH I Understood and have seen the light lol

<~is that matt

# 71 02-08-2006 , 11:57 PM
Subscriber

That has got to be the most confusing looking scentence i have ever seeen.

you stand in defense?? user added image

come on mate, never spent time in a shearing shed?? I spent 6 months cooking in one.., and my mother was a wool classer. i thought this may have gone past a few of you city slickers. user added image Actually i wracked my brain trying to remember, 'bob hope' might actually mean 'joke.' cant really remeber but it was just fun and so some of the 'other country people (as Ryoko would say) could get the drift. it is not the definative discourse on Australian humour. Cant remeber Sydney humour, from what i do there isn't any (and i lived there for 4 years at least.)
user added image

hey there Matt, watch those Noah Arks.

Last edited by mirek03; 02-08-2006 at 11:59 PM.
# 72 03-08-2006 , 06:51 AM
Subscriber
Right now I would just love a dogs eye and dead horse....

(pie and sauce)...

What a lovely language we have.

# 73 03-08-2006 , 07:40 AM
Subscriber
yea, a pie floater would be the go, ( a meat pie, floating in pee soup with sauce on top of it.) user added image

# 74 03-08-2006 , 10:28 AM
Subscriber
oooooooooooooohhhhh stop it!!!! lol
I am in korea and they dont have anything that resembles a pie....:shakehead

I can but dream....

I did however get a massive jar of vegemite in the mail the other day...awesome

any non - aussies out there tried vegemite before?

# 75 03-08-2006 , 12:37 PM
Subscriber
Aussie also here . . but I haven't had a Pie for some time now, but I did have some vegemite the other day. My son hates it.

I have it on toast with butter and a light spread of vegemite . . . Umm

Cheers
Paul