Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 05-06-2004 , 12:37 AM

Can anyone help me with a scull?

I am pretty newbie in 3d. I manage to make Swords, Gitars and stuff like that. But I wanna learn to make organik stuff.
I am trying to make a human scull. But i just dont manage to do it. Can anyome give me a Tutorial or som pointers to do this?
Or if any one got a good Side\front picture to give me so i can play around that and maybe mange to make it on my own.
Well theres it is I hope someone may help me. Thanks.

# 2 05-06-2004 , 03:03 AM
I don't think you need people to suply you with reference images. Do a simple google search for something like 'skull anatomy' and I'm sure you'll get hundreds of pics. Likewise there are tons of tutorials on modelling a head. I believe www.learning-maya.com has many good ones you can use for a basis to modelling a skull. Ok hope that helps and good luck with your skull.

# 3 06-06-2004 , 04:39 AM
jackofspades.nm.ru/pirate.htm - my skull.

Pretty Good *boasting*

I am in 10th grade, sophomore in high school, but if you don't take me serious, I'll make you.