Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 03-03-2004 , 06:46 PM

Maya Default Background Render color

Hello all,
I am trying to render a series of bitmaps in Maya in order to import them to flash MX 2004. The result is excellent but I cannot achive (in the bitmaps background) the desired color... The Background that I use in my flash project (www.digitalabs.gr) is (R:167, G:160, B:148). I tried to render my scene without a background, and the images have the Default background color that is Black. Is there a way, in Maya, to change that default background render color to (R:167, G:160, B:148)? I remember in 3d max there was an environmental setting that could do that, but in Maya I havent found it so far. Or, is there another technique in order to achieve the desired result?

Regards,

cryo_

# 2 03-03-2004 , 06:53 PM
Subscriber
In the viewport window select:

View->Camera Attribute Editor...->Environment

You'll find a color swatch there that you can set.

That'll do donkey... that'll do...
# 3 03-03-2004 , 07:43 PM
Thank you very much for your help... Sometimes I wish I had studied computer graphics and not food sience..!!

cryo_

# 4 03-03-2004 , 10:37 PM
Subscriber
no probs.

Regretfully, I studied Computer Science instead of Computer Graphics. That one word that made all the difference!

That'll do donkey... that'll do...