Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 17-11-2011 , 11:17 PM

Maya Fatal Error

Hello, I am currently running Bootcamp on my iMac which I run Windows 7 to work in UDK with. I have a version of Maya within OSX which runs properly, but I wanted a version in Windows as well so i can export into UDK (which can't be done from OSX to Windows I believe due to plug-ins). However, I installed Maya everything went as planned until I went to open Maya 2011 and received a "Fatal Error: Attempting to save in C:/Users/CHRIS/-Appdata/Local/Temp/ChrisE-.ma" I received the same error when trying to install 2012 as well. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or tips they could give me to help conquer this problem.