Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 14-10-2005 , 12:29 PM

A wealth of stealth

Hi people, am new here, damn you 'phong' and 'blinn' whoever you are lol, i had to plump for the name shader instead.

Just a little scrapbook of a stealth i made a while back, all the flaps, cockpit cover, tail rudders, bay doors ect are all animateable to spec but the wheels i left basic, but i just got bored with it, so now its in storage till i get the urge to do more with it.

Took a long time trying to get the color/texture to look this way, spent nearly a week of researching the stealths paintwork, and i eventually ended up with a shading network the size of blackpool tower and now i'm scared to alter it in anyway as its so complex i've forgotten exactly what i did where LMAO............ever noticed that although the stealth is matt black it somehow reflects the environment by about 20 - 30% and produces virtually no specular ?!?!? must be the weird hi tech paint they use to deflect radar.

Any C&C or more stealth info/links welcome though i won't be working on it for a while, so much more of Maya to learn its easy to get bored with one particular project

Attached Thumbnails