Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 30-12-2010 , 09:06 AM

MAYA 2010

One of my friends installed MAYA 2010 recently and has been having problems viewing the move, scale and rotate tools in all the four views together. All the three tools are visible in one window but the rest do not show them. If someone could help it would be great.

# 2 30-12-2010 , 10:31 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
i have heard of this problems before just check on whether or not capslock is on also what type of gpu is he using that really matters alot with maya hope its not an intergrated one.

# 3 30-12-2010 , 11:04 PM
you can control what's seen in each panel by clicking on 'show' in the menu bar atop each panel. maybe he's turned all the manipulators off using display>hide and then turned them back on only in one panels individual controls..

# 4 05-01-2011 , 04:06 PM
Thank you so much for the help I shall ask him to check with the options.