SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / normal color bump displacement maps?

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

18-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Rhetoric Camel
Subscriber

normal color bump displacement maps?
I was wondering if there are any good tutorials on these maps and any other maps there might be in maya. I don't fully understand how to use them and would like to atleast get the gist of it. They briefly go over them in some tutorials but I would like some more in depth information. Anyone know of any tutorials for these? Or anyone willing to write out tutorials for these it would be greatly appreciated.

http://rhetoriccamel.blogspot.com