SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / texture mapping skews when i insert a keyframe for animation

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

08-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
andyjoed

texture mapping skews when i insert a keyframe for animation
I have a 3d creature textured using the UV texture editor and all rigged up. When I warp and pose him normally everything works great, but once I hit "s" to insert a keyframe for animation, his textures get all scewed. When I checked the UV texture editor, I noticed the parts of him that are ****ed up are actually placed outside of the texture and resized. What's going on here?

I open my scene and everything looks fine:

I move a part and insert a keyframe and: