SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Dynamics & Special Effects / Importing Renders to AE

Dynamics & Special Effects Maya Particles, nDynamics, Fluids, Rigid Bodies & General VFX

Join the conversation. Reply to post

08-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
Ozgalis
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Importing Renders to AE
So I have all my renders from Maya ready to go into After Effects so I can start my composite, only problem is, when I try to import the sequences I get a black screen. At first I thought maybe my renders were messed up but I opened them in photoshop and they all seem to be alright, any ideas?

They are TIFF if that helps at all, I am also using the Premultiplied with color option when importing.
08-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Ozgalis
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Never mind I figured out what was going on.

May be back on here with another After Effects problem in a few hours, my 3d objects are moving really weird across my footage when they should be staying in one spot. Going to try and re render with a lower frame padding and see what happens.