Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 08-12-2008 , 08:20 AM

Camera Help!!!

Any Maya gods out there that can help me! Whenever i try to animate a camera, it can be vert or horizontally, it would move on its own inbetween frames!?!? wtf. I know its not supposed to do this because in a new scene it wouldnt, but i have a scene for school all built and the camera is goin crazy.

And another thing which is not as important... when i turn motion blur on some of the textures go black....?!?!?

I need that camera problem fixed, HELP PLEASE!

# 2 08-12-2008 , 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
Odd problem, and I'm not even sure I understand it completely. Check the connections to the camera. /shrug

- Genny
# 3 08-12-2008 , 09:37 AM
well basically say the camera is facing a direction and i move it up a little on the y. When I check the frames in between the movement of the camera is going crazy in every direction. I really dont know what to look for in the connections...

# 4 08-12-2008 , 11:24 AM
i'm not sure of the solution but this might work. if u are havin the same prob from the newly created camera too, then delete the prefs of maya and use the default cam. the prefs are located in the following location

C:\Users\...\Documents\maya\8.5\prefs
where .. is ur username

hope it helps