Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 18-08-2006 , 05:08 PM

HELP with Glass shader for my CAR ,,,,,

hi guy's. I'm nearly finished with my car modeling project. only I need ur help with maya glass shader(reall good looking glass) not dark or blue.
if you know any tutorials or website please let me know with instruction.
also I download glass shader. but i need explain how put all together.

thanks for every replay. please have look at render image

Attached Thumbnails

:bow:
# 2 18-08-2006 , 05:34 PM
# 3 18-08-2006 , 06:22 PM
Subscriber
if u want clear glass ull need an iterior as it wwill look weird with out 1

also look into sampler info node(i think they r call ed that off the top of my head) so that depending on the angle the amount of reflectivity changes

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 4 18-08-2006 , 06:51 PM
hi guy's I download alrady the glass shader from highend 3d. when I apply looks very wired, I don.t know why. and also this shader has a problem. that is what the owner said. I have to read the readme file. but the readme file is very short and nothing to do with shader. I think of the shader need do some changing in the shader. but he dosen't response to my e-mail. anyway any other idee people. the glass shader is everyone's problem. still waiting for replay, thanks for ur help every one

:bow: