Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 13-02-2005 , 04:10 PM

question about "x ray" view

I want to put the "view/x ray" tool to the custom shelves; but when I both push "ctrl"and "shift" key,it doesn't woke. how can I do it ?

# 2 13-02-2005 , 04:30 PM
Subscriber
# 3 13-02-2005 , 04:46 PM

thanks a lots

thanks a lots

# 4 17-02-2005 , 07:14 PM

X-Ray Mel

Thanks Keef,

I was just thinking I needed something like this. I made an icon in photoshop for it if anyone wants to use it.

Good Luck!

!MasterFool

Attached Images
File Type: bmp xray.bmp (3.1 KB, 145 views)
# 5 17-02-2005 , 07:58 PM
Subscriber
Hi Masterfool

The X-ray question comes up regularly. If you know how to add the MEL script to the shelf it is not a problem - however this can be one of the most frustrating obstacles you can face if you don't (it is not intuative).

Maybe Dave / Mike / Kevin need to make a very prominent area on the Frontpage where these sorts of "Tips & Tricks" could be stored. I know I would regularly look through it. (This is in no way a criticism of the structure of this excellent site)!!!

good luck buddy

Keith

# 6 17-02-2005 , 08:42 PM

Too True

Ha Ha,

Yeah, thanks Keef. I in fact use custom mel all the time, its just that I used to always go into "Shading" , "Shade Options", "X-Ray" to toggle all the time. And well, whenever I do something enough its nice to make a shortcut or a hotkey for it.

I just happened to stumble across it, and its nice when someone has already made one. Good idea about the "Tips & Tricks" area. That would be nice.

Regards,

!MasterFool

Last edited by masterfool; 18-02-2005 at 04:11 PM.