Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 26-06-2011 , 03:28 AM

Maya graph editor curve display problem

I'm using Maya 2012. I can't select and view multiple curves in the graph editor. Selecting more than one curve should display those curves, but only one curve is displayed at a time. I need to be able to edit multiple curves at the same time. It will only display one attribute from one curve at a time. I have a character set for everything, and I tried all kinds of different ways of selecting the curves and their attributes. I got them to stepped somehow, so I'm hoping I can get everything to linear the same way. I don't have stacked curves turned on. I think it might be a problem with the rig or the character set, because opening up a new scene lets me view and select multiple curves with no problem. Let me know if I've given insufficient information to diagnose the problem. I appreciate any help you can give, since this is for a course where the project must be done by Sunday.

P.S.: I'm new to SimplyMaya. I've been on CGSociety for like three years, and I make sure to give back to the community via video tutorials once I know what I'm doing.

# 2 25-08-2011 , 05:01 PM

answer