Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-06-2009 , 10:41 AM
Location: Netherlands/Holland (tiny country west of Germany for those of you who don't know)

Village at sea

Hello, I would like to post a WIP project of mine. It is supposed to become a village at sea to be in a game:
Village
I am currently placing cubes to indicate houses everywhere, the majority of the slope should be filled.
Olim

# 2 21-06-2009 , 11:12 AM
What engine are you using ?

# 3 21-06-2009 , 11:39 AM
Location: Netherlands/Holland (tiny country west of Germany for those of you who don't know)
Modeling is done with Autodesk Maya 8.5. The coding itself is not up to me, only modeling, the coding is done with Unity though.

# 4 21-06-2009 , 11:38 PM
it looks nice so far, but i can't really think of any beach that is so narrow and has such steep sides. i might try to open it up a bit near the water.

# 5 25-06-2009 , 04:06 AM
Technical Director
The ground might be a little high resolution wise. You might want to reduce it in some areas.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.