Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 24-08-2009 , 04:49 PM
Subscriber

Editing vertex problem

Hello everyone. This is my very 1st question on this site. I am having a problem with editing an object by vertices. I recently was exploring the bend tool in maya 2009, and now whats happening is that whenever i try to move a vertex, instead of just that vertex moving, the entire object starts moving and it seems it bends a little too. Is it because of the bend tool that is somehow still effecting the objects? It happend even if i create a new object. Does anyone have an idea whats going on here and how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance. I am attaching an image for reference.

Attached Images
# 2 24-08-2009 , 05:42 PM
Subscriber
Hi everyone. Well i figured out the problem and honestly i feel so stupid. The soft selection some how got on by its self and caused the problem. I dont know if the bend option can turn it on or not but may be thats what caused it. Anyways its solved now. Thanks guys.