Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 29-09-2009 , 12:44 AM

Motion Capture Intensive

Hey guys
Im thinking i might start by introducing myself I am a motion
capture TD currently working at Deakin motion.Lab in Australia. We are 50% Commercial studio and 50% connected to the Deakin University for educational purposes and research. We are thinking of offering a 2-3 Day intensive
short course in motion capture where you will get to learn everything from suiting up, to calibration to capturing to re-targetting motion. Pretty much I would just like to know if their would be much interest in this kinda thing plus you would be allowed to use your'e motion capture data in your folios

# 2 29-09-2009 , 01:13 AM
EduSciVis-er
I would be totally interested! ... that is, if it was in Vancouver or Seattle... sorry.

# 3 29-09-2009 , 02:20 AM
lol sorry dont think our budget allows us to fly people out lol
but this is just a general find out if their is a decent market for this type of thing