Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 22-01-2010 , 12:45 PM
Subscriber

New Transformers Cut scene - Better than both movies

My god - how good does this look

https://www.transformersgame.com/

It looks like the intro sequence but some lovely animation in there. I`d pay more to see 30 min of that then going to see Bayformers 3

# 2 22-01-2010 , 11:43 PM
Super Moderator
Lol "Bayformers 3". Agreed that cinematic does look pretty cool both Bayformers movies had great visuals, but pointless action gets boring and unless the climax is awe inspiring, the whole experience will just fall short for me.

- Genny
# 3 23-01-2010 , 10:57 AM
Subscriber
oh hell yeah tweety! i agree with you there

they transformers in that clip looked like transformers and not some generic robot trash like the ones in the movies

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 4 23-01-2010 , 03:07 PM
Subscriber
There was a cool looking gen 1 game out on the PS2 but only out in Jap. I really wanted as it had all the classics in it. I just want the chance to play the dinobots or iron hide, racket, soundwave - you know the cool transformers Mr Bay over looked or made so bloody useless that the movie games did not use.

Best news ever on Xbox Live UK - "Sendusaquestion" had a section on it and they said that you get to play both sides Wooooo Hoooooo