Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 09-05-2003 , 07:06 PM

Point Light

I was dealing with lights in my scene, and I liked the point light effect. But now I wanna create another point light and I don't get the same options in the attribute editor. The tabs displayed within the attribute editor in scene that worked are:
pointLight, pointLightShape, sphereShape, defaultLightSet, opticalEffects, postProcessList and initialShadingGroup.
When I tried to create the light again in another scene, the only tabs displayed were the first 3, and the other were missing.
Someone knows what could be my problem?

Thanks.

Mário.

:bgreen:
# 2 09-05-2003 , 07:55 PM
It all depends on the light's attributes. Try this: Create a pointlight and look at the tabs. Now in the pointlightshape1 tab, look at the light effects section. Click the box next to light glow. *Boom* there's yer opticalfx1 and pointlight1 tabs. Use the buttons near the tabs to navigate all the light's attributes.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 3 12-05-2003 , 11:22 PM
Thanks buddy.

Now it's working...

Mário.

:bgreen:
# 4 14-05-2003 , 03:01 PM
Excellent reply Nitro.