Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-03-2006 , 02:55 AM

ImagePlane problem

I switched graphics card from an ATI FireGL V3100 to a Nvidia Quadro 1400 and I believe this is what caused the problem, as I've never encountered it before.

The problem is that the Images I use are distorted even though the sourceimage is fine.

Here's an image of the problem. I guess it could be just a setting I've happened to touch... Thanks for your help!

user added image

# 2 11-03-2006 , 03:04 AM
I have the same problem as well, i have to keep editing the image size in Photo shop till everything lines up. Most of the time that doesnt even work so i end up giving up..

Hope somone knows the answer too.

Cheers

Oh and i also have a Nvidia but a Geforce 6600..

# 3 11-03-2006 , 10:57 AM
Subscriber
i believe this is a maya 7.0 problem try to download the 7.01 update i think it fixes this problem it did for me.

# 4 12-03-2006 , 01:48 PM
Subscriber
I've had this problem myself!

Here is a link to a thread that has a similar issue. I've put a couple of posts up there.

It may or may not work, but it did for me.

Image Plane thread

It's worth a try!