Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-08-2003 , 04:32 PM

Animation: Other Side (Final Shot)

This is shot from an animation my friend is doing for his masters project. I was involved with this shot (I animated the sheep walking and used my masters project to make them walk up the hill) It was all textured and comped by him and it's a really cool project.

www.alanwoods.co.uk/files/mattssheep.avi

I'll try to get a link from him to the final project cause it really is fantastic user added image

Hope you guys like it

user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 2 25-08-2003 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber
Nice stuff! I like the way the little brolly pops up!

# 3 25-08-2003 , 04:58 PM
Thats nice. Nice animation and modeled. Simple but nice.

Is there any story? I mean... some sheep walking up a hill...then it starts to rain and one sheep pops up with an umbrella. mmh....kinda pointless. Thats no attack thats just a question.

# 4 25-08-2003 , 05:14 PM
Oh yeah there's a 2 minute long animation! the brolly is part of a bigger story user added image

I will get him to give me the link when he's done. All his stuff was done in XSI (boo!) user added image but it's still a great animation piece user added image

alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB