OK. This is about it. My final addition to this may or may not work, so I'll say this is pretty much it. I've had a blast doing this, because quite frankly, I didn't know I could do it! HAHA!
Anyway, thank you everybody for encouraging me, because I don't get a whole lot of encouragement from my peers. What I find interesting about this whole project is it was all an experiment. It seemed like everything clicked into place. Most of the time that never happens! Enjoy the last update for awhile, and stay tuned for my next project.
Oh yeah. The link to the uber final image is right here: (YEAH BABY!)