Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 31 11-08-2003 , 12:08 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Ultragames
And btw, i still think my case is better than yours, in looks, at least.

heheh... at first, I didnt even like mine either... it looked plain old boxy type of look... but when it arrived, I changed my mind as soon as I saw it....it's really nice for anything you want to do and since it's a server case, like I said before, it's huge and there is sooooooo much room to work inside it... user added image

I'm almost done with the whole rig... I still need some of the main stuff like memory, hdds, CPU, and a few more fans user added image

-Emo

# 32 11-08-2003 , 12:24 AM
Just need some little details like mother board, CPU, HDD, PSU, fans, wires, CD-Rom, floppy, just some minnor stuff. lol Emo. user added image

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 33 11-08-2003 , 12:28 AM
Subscriber
lol I didnt say that! user added image

So far I have Case, Mobo, PSU, and some fans.. lol

but I just realized that I need a video card too so... can anybody suggest something?? price range up to around 1000.....

I was thinking between Quadros, FireGL, FX 5900 Ultra Pro, or maybe some 3DLabs cards...

-Emo

# 34 17-08-2003 , 10:45 PM
Definitely go for a quadro- the new wildcat may pack 512mb of ram for $900...
BUT: It can't hardware render.