Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 29-08-2003 , 01:35 AM

Originally posted by EagleKing
hahahahahah go to google, type "Mad Scientist's Labratory" and click on the "I feel lucky" button

hahahaha

That's unbelievable! how the hell!?

# 17 29-08-2003 , 09:08 AM
hahahahah rofl
simplymaya is pretty famous reofl

# 18 31-08-2003 , 01:50 AM
Subscriber
OKAY. I have questions. Today is the final day for submission. Are we only allowed to submit one render? Could someone let me know please? When is everyone else going to post their final renders? Okay.. that's that. All the best to all competitors!

# 19 31-08-2003 , 02:20 AM
Subscriber
You can post at any time to midnight on the last day of the month (midnight in your own timezone as I understand it). Most people post nearish to the deadline but it depends if you are done I suppose!

Usual form is one final render (which can be a compilation of shots but not with effects and things) in the final render thread and then most people tend to post a few other last shots in their challenge thread.

There is not the same size limit on finals as for progress renders. Have a look at a few previous challenges to see what was being done - the final render thread is a fairly new thing as it was hard to tell which shot people wanted to use and this way it's clearer.

Hope that helps and best of luck to you too 8).

# 20 31-08-2003 , 02:23 AM
Subscriber
thanks for the info witchy! When are you uploading your shots? I can't wait to see your final render/s - you kind of modelled all these parts but I haven't see any comped shots. Looks very nice too!

# 21 31-08-2003 , 02:27 AM
Subscriber
Thanks, I am currently having a render moment for the final compilation and will have something up fairly shortly as I am working tommorrow. Or rather today in few hours 8).