SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Selecting multiple objects

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

04-04-2007, 08:12 PM   #1
kinddoggofwar

Selecting multiple objects
Im not sure how to select multiple objects at once, i searched on the maya help and couldnt find it anywere. Any help would be great! The select tool only selects one at a time for me
04-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
mtmckinley
The Maya Mountain

hold shift as you select things
05-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #3
mirek03
Subscriber

or control if you select things from any editor if it is a random (I use that word losely) selection rather than a linear one, as in .., that one, the one below it and the one below that.., if you wanted to skip the middle selection, control (command on a mac) would do it as shift will automatically select the middle one too, but normally as mike said, use shift (aways use shift in a view port)