Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 22-12-2020 , 02:33 PM

Issue with keyframes

There was a small issue with keyframes showing in the timeline when opening Maya (2018), and I never had this problem in other versions. I had to select Ctrl + Shift + A every time I opened a scene with keyframes to appear in the timeline. I tried selecting active in settings> time slider> key ticks, but it doesn't help. Now I am working on a new scene, and when I press Ctrl + Shift + A when the cursor is on the timeline, it selects all objects in the scene and doesn't show my keyframes (this only happens in this specific teaching scene). By the way, I use cloud-based employee monitoring, but I don't think it has anything to do with the crash. Of course, I can set a new key, but that's not the problem. I want my keys to display when I open the scene and not return them every time.