Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 07-06-2005 , 07:02 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Oh, here it is...user added image user added image user added image user added image user added image user added image user added image the correct image...

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 17 08-06-2005 , 08:16 PM
Subscriber
Yes it is always a good idea to model first. But also, for your image format, why not trying to use a better format. Something like JPEG or Targa should work well, whatever format your using now is grainy and fuzzy. But good progress, you are learning pretty fast for a newb.

# 18 08-06-2005 , 08:22 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!

Originally posted by alienscience
But also, for your image format, why not trying to use a better format. Something like JPEG or Targa should work well, whatever format your using now is grainy and fuzzy.

Hmmm...I'm using JPEG now, I will try use TGA...
But anyway, thanks for the comment alienscience, I think that this is my first serious scene ( I mean non- tutorial scene or "just kidding" scene )

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 19 08-06-2005 , 11:11 PM
Subscriber
Yeah, actually, I just checked and your picture is a JPEG, sorry for not doing what needed to be done and checking before I posted. But, maybe it is something in your render globals, if you dont have any important custom settings, then maybe try to reset to default. Edit -> Default settings, in the render globals. And if that dosent work, then I can only think it may be your shaders. Are you using custom ones, or something else. But good job on having the courage to join a contest. I wish I had the balls you do, it obviously is helping out alot with your learning progress. MAN, why was I such a weiner, oh well, maybe I will try to get into the next challenge. user added image

# 20 13-06-2005 , 10:43 PM
Yeah, thx for the comments. Having balls is good for anything ( unless you are massacrated by the anything ). I am wondering what the next challenge will be...I am sure that anyone like you could win...
Anyway, I fixed my grainy look. I only had to delete something on the hypershade tab...:headbang:

Oh, here's an image of my progress:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 21 14-06-2005 , 11:07 AM
Subscriber
Hmm, interesting. I like the background alot, what did you use for that sky affect? Looks alot like an ocean or something, user added image, keep it up.

# 22 14-06-2005 , 04:57 PM
Hehehehe...To tell the truth...

It is an ocean, it's only viewed from another angle (under it).

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 23 15-06-2005 , 10:24 PM
Well, this is the best I can do.

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 24 15-06-2005 , 10:29 PM
It's looking good so far user added image Just noticed one thing though. Are you going to color his eyes? Sort of like a shiny black would do.

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 25 16-06-2005 , 06:24 PM
Well, a small time ago, I really didn't know how to do it. But now that I have a good knowing of photoshop, I'll try it.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 26 16-06-2005 , 08:45 PM
Afff...Well, I think that there's nothing more to do, so this is goin' to be my final entry image. Everybody, thanks for the comments and the help and good luck for me!!!!:attn: :attn: :attn: :attn:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list