Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-06-2003 , 09:40 AM
Subscriber

Kevin how is the lifetime membership thing going?

Well as the topic states :O) I have lot of tutorials to go through as soon as I finish them then I think I will get the lifetime membership as well.
Can you please answer some questions-

1-Generally what is the average rate of new tutorials? Once a month? 2 times every month? Just curious.

2-Will you guys be around. I guess that is a silly question specially as I have seen that you are a man of honour. Oh! and nothing is rock solid in life.

# 2 22-06-2003 , 09:56 AM
Kevin

Re: Kevin how is the lifetime membership thing going?

Originally posted by slickrenderer
Well as the topic states :O) I have lot of tutorials to go through as soon as I finish them then I think I will get the lifetime membership as well.
Can you please answer some questions-

1-Generally what is the average rate of new tutorials? Once a month? 2 times every month? Just curious.

well in the last month of so there has been a good few hrs gone up. This then may make up for lesser months. The month before less.. But we hope to get a couple of new ones out a month

2-Will you guys be around. I guess that is a silly question specially as I have seen that you are a man of honour. Oh! and nothing is rock solid in life.

This is true....and all I can say is that the way things are at this time...I have no resons to see why this should be otherwise.

I guess that as long as from the time you sign to the lifer membership, as long as we are here for 3 years then you would easy get the moneys worth value in terms of points.

(but as I say mate, I see no reason for us to go awol) user added image

# 3 22-06-2003 , 01:21 PM
Unless, ADL hulks out, jumps across the Atlantic and smashes Dave's servers. :bgreen:

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 4 22-06-2003 , 01:26 PM
I´m not a bad guy .... really. user added image

# 5 22-06-2003 , 01:40 PM

Originally posted by adldesigner
I´m not a bad guy .... really. user added image

user added image