Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 08-09-2003 , 05:19 AM
Subscriber

FINAL RENDER

Here it is guys please let me know what you think, crits appreciated because i may finish this for a scene someday(disregarding the wall bump map, i was VERY streched for timeuser added image )

user added image

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 32 09-09-2003 , 06:26 PM
Subscriber
I think the toilet seat cover needs some work done on it, it looks abit messy at the moment, like it was slapped on in the last minute. Also for such a big room everything seems to be too packed together, i'd have a move around and either make the room smaller or spread the stuff out abit.

Excuse my english i need sleep, and i'm having to retype every other word due to spelling. Must slee........... user added image