Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-03-2012 , 01:20 PM

change selected object color display?

Hi,

Well, i tried to search but i really don't know preety much wich keywords to use, and so far haven't got any results, so i ask you:

Can i change the color of a selected object wireframe display, the case is: i am modeling some cars with blueprints, and they are white with black lines right? So when i select some objects above the blue print they become white, and i cant distinguish anything, also, i am colorblind, wich makes it even harder sometimes.

In case i dont make myself clear i'll let a print to show it

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 22-03-2012 , 01:57 PM
Super Moderator
Hop into the color prefs, 'Window>Settings/Preferences>Color Settings'. The 'lead object' color is what you're seeing in your screengrab since you have one object selected. If you have a selection of multiple objects, the last object selected will use the 'lead object', everything else will use the 'objects' color swatch.

Attached Thumbnails

- Genny
# 3 22-03-2012 , 02:02 PM
The thin red line
Just to add a little you might want to change the colour Gain in the image plane attributes..............dave

# 4 20-02-2016 , 09:02 AM
Thank you!