Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 15-04-2011 , 04:34 AM
Acid44

Sort Of A WIP

I've started throwing together a forum, it's going to be a gaming/music/design/everythingmashedintooneawesomeplace forum. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions as to which sub-forms I should set up for each games respective areas, and anything else to help it be more awesome.

https://cemetarycg.freeforums.org/

As usual, any help is appreciated. Hoping to get it fully up and running as soon as possible though user added image

Thanks guys

# 2 15-04-2011 , 04:43 AM
EduSciVis-er

mashedintoon forum.

Got my vote user added image

I think you're going to have troubles with the gaming forums, because there's always going to be "why doesn't the doom series have its own forum? COD? Unreal Tournament? Zombie-mayhem?" Maybe I made the last one up, I dunno.

# 3 15-04-2011 , 04:53 AM
Acid44
I was thinking that too, but when I was going over it in my head the option first came up to section it as FPS, Racing, Etc. sub-forums, but then I thought maybe they would have problems with not having enough sub-forums for specific fan-favourite series, such as GTA or The Sims. Any ideas of how to get around the gamer rage?

"Everythingmashedintooneawesomeplace" seemed a decent way to describe it user added image

# 4 15-04-2011 , 05:05 AM
EduSciVis-er
Yeah, but all I read was mashed-in-toon... some good mental images.

# 5 15-04-2011 , 05:07 AM
Acid44
Haha, I noticed that as I was writing it in the OP, decided to leave it though user added image

# 6 15-04-2011 , 08:36 AM
Acid44
Heavily updated. Added rules and such, as well as some work behind the scenes. Think I'm gonna wipe out the gaming sections entirely, focus on the CG parts. Ideas?