Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 18-01-2003 , 03:48 PM
Subscriber
cool.. for a moment i thought i was in the WIP section user added image... neway, awesome work

# 17 19-01-2003 , 10:58 PM
Looks good. But tone down the reflectivity a bit. The brown one looks like it has four seats in it and the smoke stack looks almost glass-like it's so chrome. Other than that, I loke it. Very nice. user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu

Last edited by dave_baer; 19-01-2003 at 11:02 PM.
# 18 19-01-2003 , 11:05 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by dave_baer
Looks good. But tone down the reflectivity a bit. The brown one looks like it has four seats in it and the smoke stack looks almost glass-like it's so chrome. Other than that, I loke it. Very nice. user added image

Thanks, well , except for the smoke pipe, everything was corrected -

https://users.actcom.co.il/sysoft/gallery/brownford.jpg

Nir

BTW: Nice gallery you have.

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 19 22-01-2003 , 10:41 PM
Kevin
nice nir

I personally think the brightness needs to come down a bit... looks to bright especially around the wheel arch area.

But its looking pretty good