Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-07-2004 , 10:32 PM
Subscriber

July - Noob - Der Kaiser

Ok, I have decided to have a go at this. I have actually never animated before. Well atleast I have never animated beings that move. So I am not very experienced. Come to think I am not experienced in Maya at all, but you don't learn but not trying. So I am going to do this challenge and have fun and learn a lot I hope. And if I win, thats an added bonus. Since I have not done rigging and everything before, I have decided to use all pre-made modles and rigging, and really focus in on the animating part. I have decided to use the monstercrazy sound. I haven't drawn up some story boards yet (maily because I suck at drawing, and I just found out about this about 2 minutes ago) but I will post some soon. However, my idea was to use like the alien model (by pizzicat https://www.simplymaya.com/download_p...id=20&typeid=1) and I might use the womans body without I head (jcalderone13 https://www.simplymaya.com/download_p...id=20&typeid=1)
both excellent models.

The idea I am going for is that two monsters are talking about being monster crazy (now if that isn't irony I don't know what is) Anyways good luck to all, more updates to come soon.

- Kaiser

# 2 01-07-2004 , 11:03 PM
The Maya Mountain
Looking forward to it! user added image

# 3 02-07-2004 , 02:39 AM
good luck user added image