Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 09-01-2007 , 01:42 PM

Camera speed

I'm using the track camera on a particular scene, I try to get in close but keep overshooting the mark...is there anyway to have more precise control of the function?

Also...if I attach a camera to a path how can I slow its speed down to linger over a scene and speed it up later?

Thank you,

Tendai

# 2 09-01-2007 , 03:28 PM
for animating along your motion path, you should be able to key your U value, and then you can move your keys around (they show up as a spot on the curve with the frame they represent next to them, and you can click on the number to be able to slide them along the path) to be able to slow down or speed up your camera along the motion path.

to get your timing down, go into the graph editor and play with the tangent style of your keyframes. (broken tangents with free weights gives you the best control, but can also create unrealistic sways in motion)

Accept no substitutions.