Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 07-09-2007 , 10:04 AM

Simply Maya free tut's

When i try to download any of the Simply maya free tuts it says i already have to many downloading even though there isn't any going.... how can i start downloading them again? Any help would be greatly appeciated user added image

ps. I am not sure if this is the right forum but hopefully you guys can still help me out!

# 2 07-09-2007 , 07:17 PM
before you posted this, you could have searched the forums and found out that too many people are trying to download it at one time. there isnt a way to fix this yet, unless you become a VIP member by buying points.

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 07-09-2007 , 08:24 PM
ahh i see sry about that user added image i thought it was something i did like get banned or something lol user added image