Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 21-01-2015 , 10:39 PM
Subscriber

Timeslider rearranged

Hello

This is actually a first for me regarding the time slider. I don't know how I did this but the time slider has become rearranged. I've attached a screenshot to illustrate what it looks like and I would like to reset it to the original layout.

If somebody can please inform me on how to do this I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 23-01-2015 , 04:16 AM
Super Moderator
Left click drag the handle indicated in the image below. Drag and drop it above the timeline, then grab the handle for the time line and drag it above the range slider then everything will be back to the original order. It saves you the trouble of having to fiddle with it forever trying to get the area below the timeline to highlight for a drop(it won't).

Attached Thumbnails

- Genny
# 3 23-01-2015 , 04:17 AM
Subscriber
Hi Genny

Thanks for stopping by and for the answer. It worked.