View Poll Results: Who do you think should win this battle?
Vectorman 6 28.57%
Fredrickson 15 71.43%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 09-09-2003 , 02:22 AM
Subscriber
Yeah, my friend agreed that it looked as if it was alive, but it was done too quickly and I'm still proud of the whole thing.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 17 09-09-2003 , 06:08 PM
Subscriber
well jumping the gun a bit, but i'd still like to say CONGRATS to bjorn (sorry i don't know how to put the two dots over the "o"). Thanx for battling me, you made me work hard as i expected, and i learned alot. Maybe a rematch someday, but as for now, i gotta focus on learning a bit more.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 18 09-09-2003 , 11:13 PM
Subscriber
Thanks man, barring any sudden changes in the results. I want to thank everyone participating in the tournament and especially Vectorman who waited a week for this final round. Hope you had as fun and learned as much as I did. I'd love a rematch later on.

Two more shots, to show final wire...
user added image

... and this is the composition changes (left is straight render, right is comp)
user added image

(I think I voted by mistake, since that option doesn't show any more, anyway that shouldn't change anything)

Björn 'santa' Fredriksson

<A href=https://www.bjornfredriksson.com>Site Online.</A>

Check out our 1on1on1 battle for the SandCrawlers.