Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-12-2002 , 01:09 AM

vertex snapping

alright people im trying to create a new curve over an old one, i know that i could just duplicate it. but im trying to follow a tutorial where i need to vertex snap over the existing one so it becomes the same.

# 2 18-12-2002 , 02:14 PM
just move to the component tool, select the old curve and take your create cv tool, hit 'v' and then it should snap to the old curve points... and there u have your new curve.

# 3 18-12-2002 , 02:54 PM
ive tryed to do this but cannot see my old curve points when i start to use the curve tool

# 4 18-12-2002 , 03:31 PM
then build a curve with the same number of points like the original curve, select both and snap now in the compnonent mode the new cuve points to the old.

# 5 18-12-2002 , 09:15 PM
yer that works but i have to build the new curve stright on top of the other one without building it then moving it.