Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-12-2004 , 07:51 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore

Droid Finished

Here it is

Hope you like it

_J

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 06-12-2004 , 08:28 PM
Subscriber
Damn thats good! I like it alot! :tup:

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 3 06-12-2004 , 09:17 PM
Cheers RC

# 4 06-12-2004 , 09:26 PM
Subscriber
Nice work Jango, It looks a little more sinister than I expected!

Good stuff,

Mat.

# 5 06-12-2004 , 09:32 PM
Cheers Happymats

Yeah I'm glad that the actual finish has thrown you a bit, because its not as friendly as it supposedly looks. A bit like a clown or those porcelain dolls, frickin scary as hell those things.

All will come to light for it on the project in the new year.

Cheers dude

_J

Loving the car by the way!!

# 6 06-12-2004 , 11:07 PM
Hey Jango,

Fantastic job bud..user added image It came out really good...Nice texturing job aswell...user added imageuser added image

MainlineX

-------------------------------------------
# 7 08-12-2004 , 11:17 PM
i love that blood on the claws. its like a standard work droid...gone terribly terribly wrong :p nice work jango

# 8 09-12-2004 , 08:52 PM
Subscriber
"Big J"

Time to play catchup and make my sorrys' - long time no hear mate, been working 12 hours shifts at the mo and have been backwards and forwards to wyton with that thing. And i'm so fu**ed off that i missed the 3rd december thang! grrrr

i know this is gonna sound odd coming from me mate.. but, but, but, but - i dont like the orange balls at the top and the propeller. there i said it...
(maybe substitute the propeller for a gyroscope with loads of motion blur)- just playing devils advocate....

i think its better to tell you what I feel, bro, than blow smoke up your arse. - ace texturing thou user added image (blow - blow)

if you still want that thing we discussed i should be able to email it to you, early over the christmas leave period, i know i said i would have it done, but the wife brought me "Half Life 2"

laters matey, and if i don't hear from you, have a fantastic xmas!!!

"next year is gonna be a ripper"

MURPH
# 9 09-12-2004 , 09:01 PM
Murph dude!!

Hows ya going? Yeah good to hear from you. Dont worry about no contacting its not like I've been banging down ya door either. Its been busy here too so...

As for blowing the smoke, no probs, I'd rather an honest opinion than a ton of B/S otherwise how can anyone expect to improve their work, you know what mean. Yeah those lights are kinda crap aren't they, they do look a bit Mickey Mouse now ya mention it, I'll have a look at those. As for the propeller, thats staying I'm afraid.

This model has about 15-20 different shaders on it right now and its a background model!!! Sick or what. But hey I need absolute control over every aspect of the model. Will mail you soon about the you know what...nudge,nudge,wink,wink say no more....
Mail you soon as I can
_J