Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 25-01-2003 , 11:15 AM

|| Give us Fluids ||

hi
well u all guys are doing really great ............ u all deserve mouth full of :banana:
well we all want to see some thing from maya 4.5 like..! Fluids effects.... that is really...an awesome...feature...

Learn the Rules|Then|
Burn the Rules Book
# 2 25-01-2003 , 10:45 PM
The Maya Mountain
Yeah, that'd be cool. 'Fraid I can't help in that regard, as I only have 4.0. user added image

# 3 25-01-2003 , 11:00 PM
Well, the first thing you can do while we plan a Fluids tutorial/overview, is to check out the demo scenes, and videos in the Maya online help on your computeruser added image

Untill we figure something out, it won't hurt to get familiar with how they work.

This year is going to be a great year for tutorials, so NOW is the time to sign up for a VIP membership, because I believe a Fluids tutorial would most likely be in the VIP section....

Not sure on that tho.....

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 4 26-01-2003 , 12:16 PM

Meannnnnnnnn :0()

well that would really really be a mean act...to put a tutorial on VIP. area.......LOLZ.

Learn the Rules|Then|
Burn the Rules Book
# 5 26-01-2003 , 06:11 PM
Sorry!

Maybe we can do 2 versions, say, one for the free section that contains a fluids overview, and then a VIP version where we actually make something other than the default examples.....

Better?

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com
# 6 28-01-2003 , 11:46 AM

Yeah good idea

well i know abt liquid alot cause i have AW techniques " Understanding fluid effects" but ur idea is good at least they will learn to...start....:banana:

Learn the Rules|Then|
Burn the Rules Book

Last edited by mind_raper; 28-01-2003 at 11:50 AM.
# 7 14-02-2003 , 12:38 AM
Kevin
fluids is in plan! Hang in there dude! mikes going as fast as he can LOL

# 8 14-02-2003 , 12:56 AM
Cool!

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com