Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 08-07-2004 , 12:10 AM
Subscriber

Star Tac (cellphone)

This is my old cellphone that i finally abandoned. For those who still own one, they never die. Anyway i'm trying to get back into Maya so i'm posting this one. Early stage i know.

thanx neptune755

Attached Thumbnails

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 2 08-07-2004 , 12:13 AM
Subscriber
if i can get through this i'll do my New LG VX4500

Attached Thumbnails

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 3 08-07-2004 , 12:42 AM
Technical Director
My mom had one of those! I forget what happened to it. I think it broke or something. user added image

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 4 08-07-2004 , 12:44 AM
Subscriber
LOL i dropped mine like 50 times onto cement, and dropped it in a pool, it still works, i just wanted a newer one.

# 5 08-07-2004 , 11:09 AM
Subscriber
ok good start vectordude... still a early stage to comment but I hope in the near future well see some nice updates user added image keep it rollin'

gREEeTZz RanSicK