Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 06-10-2002 , 09:11 AM

rendering problem

I'm learning Maya with Maya Fundumentals by Jim Lammers, and in an animation scene at chapter 4 I'm trying to render something through the camera. But each time I hit Batch render it render through the Perspective view.

# 2 06-10-2002 , 09:14 AM
Check the Render Globals settings. You choose the render camera there...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 06-10-2002 , 05:01 PM
choose the camera that you want and then choose 'look though selected'....for example if the camera is the one on yer boat then select that one and goto panels-->look through selected....then render it out againuser added image

# 4 06-10-2002 , 05:41 PM
In your outliner, Double-Click on your Perspective camera, to bring up the Atribute Editor.

In the "Output Settings" rollout, UNcheck all 4 check boxes.

Then, in the outliner, Double-click on the camera you want to render from, (probably "Camera1"), and under the same rollout, make sure that "Renderable" , "Mask", and "Image" are checked ON. (check on "Depth" if you want a depth map added to your iff as welluser added image

Then, with your camera selected in the outliner, go to the perspective viewport's menu, go to Panels, and select, "Look Through Selected".

Hope that helpsuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 5 07-10-2002 , 05:33 PM
Thnaks alot everybody your advices all worked...
Thanks