Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 02-09-2006 , 08:35 PM

basketball

so... anybody wants to talk about basket?

what happened to the dreamteam, huh? XD

# 2 02-09-2006 , 08:42 PM
uhh not me lol. but i was jsut wondering bout your avataar . is it just an ordinary dragon or a dragon laughing like a maniac?

:attn:

nice pic lol user added image

~The Computer Is A Moron~
# 3 02-09-2006 , 08:52 PM
lol both... i was cleaning my drawers and found some of those drawings in which you see various things on the same shapes... so off i went... there are lots of visual tricks out there (ask on your closest psychology university) to emulate XD. the key is to be subtle.

(And not emulate the ones that hurt the eye, cause apparent movement or cause headaches, yes there one kind of drawings that has a chtulhu like effect, if you look at it for 1 minute you get headache)

# 4 02-09-2006 , 08:54 PM
lol pretty clever. i would have wanted to get that kind of pic for my avii...o well lol. i don't wanna hi jack your thread bout basketball which obviously what i'm posting is not bout it.

~The Computer Is A Moron~
# 5 02-09-2006 , 10:25 PM

Originally posted by relikz
i don't wanna hi jack your thread bout basketball

LOL i wonder what would have happened if you really wanted to...

anyways: MWAHAHAHAA spain world champion on basketball and the US so-called-dreamteam didnt even managed to get to the finales... MWAHAHAHAHAAAA.

You see that we didnt even had Pau means that playing as a team is better thatn having the best stars (hey and Real Madrid show that too)