Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 19-12-2002 , 10:41 PM
Kevin

Board forum mask error

Hey guys..

Seems while adding a hack it screwed up the masks for a couple of the forums.

Board suggestions disappeared for a bit and so did tutorials links forum.

I have got back the first and now working on the second, but it dont look good and Im not sure if I can recover the posts on it even if I do retreive it.

It messed up the view masks in forums 4 and 5 ... I believe some mods and admins may be able to see it, but some members may not.

Ill keep you posted

# 2 20-12-2002 , 02:09 AM
Thanks for the update, and don't work yourself too hard user added image

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.
# 3 20-12-2002 , 01:17 PM
Subscriber
man i was suprised when i did not see the tutorial links board

# 4 20-12-2002 , 01:47 PM
Kevin
yes I am working on retrieving it from an older backup, but as the borad is being constantly used its hard..

I will try again later as I am currently finishing off a couple of videos for the free area.

# 5 20-12-2002 , 02:45 PM
Subscriber
free area?? cool! any clue on whats it going to be???

# 6 20-12-2002 , 02:56 PM
Kevin
well we have around 10 vids done, but its seperating them so we can put some in vip some in free.

I would like to put some more parts of the dog skeleton - rig into the free area, so then I need a more advanced one for the vip area as without the vip area we would be in trouble ..

but lots of free ones on there way mate user added image

# 7 20-12-2002 , 02:57 PM
Subscriber
i am an impatient boy...... damn!!!! the site keep improving every day!!!