Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 121 16-09-2005 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber
hahah i dont monkey around man! user added image

There's nothing normal about normals. In FACT i think the are abnormal.
# 122 17-09-2005 , 01:52 AM
Subscriber
Hi guys
Heres another pose i came up. I like this one better than the other. Besides this will make the picture tell a better story.
I have drawn a rough pic with my mouse, to help explain it.

Tarzan discovered this container a couple weeks ago. He had found other items from the ancients, but none quite intriguing as this. He had gathered all the tools he had found over the years,
And was determined to see what this goo was. He dismounts his faithful elephant, while leaving his monkey in charge. The elephant squints and gets aggravated as the monkey keeps poking him in the eye with a stick.
Tarzan approaches the drum, shaking from the excitement of the unknown, His eye cant help but notice the strange language across the drum.
He unwraps his collected tools, and starts do dig away at the source of the green goo. The seal begins to break, and he knows hes making head way. Like a child playing with fire, he knows not of the danger ahead. He pulls his hands back behind his head to thrust the screwdriver in hard one more time.
I call this,

The Fatal Blow..

LOL

I take no responsibility for any logos on this page.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by antiant; 17-09-2005 at 02:23 AM.
# 123 17-09-2005 , 11:04 AM
Subscriber
hi all
Done the drum for him to be digging into.
If you dont like it let me know user added image

Attached Images