Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-11-2010 , 07:06 PM
Subscriber

Input nodes missing

My input nodes are gone. In the channel box I only see a shape node. So after i create a poly or nurb primitive I no longer have the option to adjust width, height, depth or the subdivisions. So I decided to reinstall maya because I thought it was a bug or something. After the reinstall I put my previous settings back because i got a custom marking menu's and hotkeys. And again my input nodes are missing. So i must done something to mess this up. If i put my setting prefrences back to default still no Inputnodes Any idear how to get my input nodes back?

# 2 25-11-2010 , 08:10 PM
EduSciVis-er
Do you have construction history turned on?

# 3 25-11-2010 , 08:55 PM
Subscriber
I have no idear. I think that might be it tho. Every primive I make has no history. Where can i turn this back on?

# 4 25-11-2010 , 09:44 PM
EduSciVis-er
There's an icon on your shelf that looks either like a scroll, or like a piece of paper with a clock in one corner, depending on your version.
You can also check in the maya docs. Hope that helps.

# 5 25-11-2010 , 11:52 PM
Subscriber
I got it! Thanks allot stwert.